This is my sketch of a female Assassin Devil for the next challenge on ArtOrder. There are a few minor adjustments I plan to make in order to have this character fit the description more accurately... (i.e. making the cloak more cloak-like and posing the face so that I can switch the mask to the other side of the face - oops!). At the time I sketched this out I didn't have the description in front of me. I initially just wanted to layout what was coming to me - sort of like artistic brainstorming.
Here's the actual art description:
- 6' tall
- Devilish humanoid
- Indigo skin
- Unappealing face w/ left half covered by frightening iron mask that looks like a demonic face
- 2 horns
- Lithe but muscular
- Wears dark leather armor w/ iron parts that resemble demonic body parts (iron pauldrom w/ iron horns sprouting from it)
- Wears a cloak made of shadows and darkness
- Wields a black longsword made of shadowstuff
- Has devil feet (reference provided on ArtOrder)
- Has a dour look on her face
- Holds sword at the ready
- Vignette image on white background
The finished piece is due this Sunday by noon, so check back to see it then.